American Alliance Conference 2023
Casa De Campo
Casa De Campo Resort and Villas
The most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean — a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in the Dominican Republic,
Stella Awards 2021: Best Golf Resort – Gold Winner | International and U.S Territories
Best resort in the Caribbean and Bermuda by Golf Digest’s 2021 Editors’ Choice Award
American Alliance Dining
Aside from the Conference-supplied breakfasts and the Sunday Reception, the Casa De Campo complex offers dining venues from fish on Minitas Beach to multiple venues at The Marina, to Italian and local food at The Altos De Chavon.
As the sun sets there are multiple venues to relax, some with music.
American Alliance Conference Dinner Reception
The Beach-themed Reception provides the opportunity to talk with colleagues and experts on benefit funds — and fun!
Because the event may be held in the outside area with sand and grass floor and in the evening, flatter heels are recommended. And watch the Caribbean sun turn into an amazing sunset as the party lights come up!
American Alliance Conference Golf
Three award-winning courses winding through the property make this the best golf in the Caribbean.
- The legendary Teeth of the Dog® #1 in the Caribbean, #27 in the World.
- Dye Fore — 27 holes; 7,740 yards long; 7 scenic cliff-side holes.
- The Links — A classic links course that pays homage to the traditional courses of the British Isles.
Benefit Fund Conference - Casa De Campo
Casa De Campo is a complex of hotel, conference space, and villas with multiple “neighborhoods’:
- Hotel cluster of rooms, pools, restaurants, and shopping
- The Marina where restaurants and shops gather looking out at the boats and more restaurants along the docks.
- Altos de Chavon that is a replica 16th century Mediterranean village in the heart of the Dominican countryside with shops and restaurants.
And much more!